Connect with us

Arkansas

Jonesboro fire crews put out grill fire

Published

on

Jonesboro, Arkansas – According to Jonesboro Fire crews, they responded to a Saturday grill fire.

Fire crews were dispatched to a house in the 2100-block on North Patrick Street for a reported house fire, according to Jonesboro E-911 Dispatch.

According to Jonesboro E-911 Dispatch, a grill under the garage caught fire.

The fire was contained quickly, and no damages other than the grill were reported.

 

Advertisement

Trending