Jonesboro, Arkansas – According to the Crowley’s Ridge Development Council, it will begin accepting applications for utility assistance later this month.
During the week of July 25, Residents can apply for the Summer LIHEAP Program.
Applicants must provide the following documentation to be eligible:
• Proof of income for all household members 18 years and older
• State or government-issued ID
• Social Security cards for all household members 18 and older; SSNs for all other household members
• Birthdates of every household member
• Copy of utility bills: gas, electric
Those who do not receive an income must show how bills are paid and provide a print-out of unemployment benefits for all household members who are 18 or older.
No applications will be accepted without all of the required documentation.
Applications can be completed in the following CRDC county offices on the following dates:
• Craighead County, 2401 Fox Meadow, Jonesboro: Monday, July 25, 8-11:30 a.m. and 1-3 p.m.
• Crittenden County, 310 Mid-Continent Plaza Suite 350, West Memphis: Wednesday, July 27, 8-11:30 a.m. and 1-3 p.m.
• Cross County, 325 Magnolia, Wynne: Monday, July 25, 8-11:30 a.m. and 1-3 p.m.
• Greene County, 901 E. Lake, Paragould: Monday, July 25, 8-11:30 a.m. and 1-3 p.m.
• Jackson County, 2000 McLain Suite C, Newport: Monday, July 25, 8-11:30 a.m.
• Poinsett County, 406A Market, Harrisburg: Monday, July 25, 8-11:30 a.m. and 1-3 p.m.
• St. Francis County, 224 N. Rosser, Forrest City: Tuesday, July 26, 8-11:30 a.m. and 1-3 p.m.
• Woodruff County, 306 W. 3rd, McCrory: Tuesday, July 26, 8-11:30 a.m.
Local News1 week ago
M2.2 earthquake reported overnight in White County
Local News3 days ago
Steve Martin and Martin Short cancel Arkansas comedy show
Local News2 weeks ago
18-wheeler fire on Interstate-440
Local News6 days ago
Root Cafe in Breckenridge Village soon
Arkansas2 weeks ago
Active COVID-19 cases in Arkansas see continued decline
Arkansas1 week ago
Arkansas police arrest 22 people for alleged drug operation
Arkansas2 weeks ago
LIHEAP application submission period begins
Crime & Safety2 weeks ago
Man arrested after stealing liquor bottles from Little Rock restaurant